esCAPEart Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Art workshops are offered at esCAPEart (hereinafter eCa) to the Lead Client (hereinafter the Client). Airfare and accommodation are not included.
2. To reserve your workshop, the Client should complete the booking request online. On receipt of the booking request, eCa will issue an invoice for the non-refundable admin amount as well as the deposit amount, subject to the availability of the requested workshop or dates. On receipt of the deposit amount, eCa will send a confirmation email - this is a formal acceptance of the booking and represents an agreement by both parties to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
3. The balance of the workshop is payable not less than 6 weeks before the starting date of the workshop. For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance of the starting date of the workshop, the full amount must be paid at the time of the booking. If full payment is not received by that "6 week" date, eCa reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. If you cancel your booking between 4-6 weeks before the starting date you will receive 50% of your booking fee refunded. If you cancel between 2-4 weeks before the starting date, 25% will be refunded to you. In the case of cancellation less than 2 weeks from the starting date, no refund is offered. Any bank charges on refunds will be deducted from your refund as they are for your own expense.
4. If for any reason the workshop is cancelled by eCa, the full payment, excluding the non-refundable amount, will be 100% reimbursed immediately. We only refund our own workshops fees, we do not refund the cost of travel or other third party costs.
5. The Client is strongly advised to arrange comprehensive travel insurance, including trip cancellation and liability cover, full cover for their (or their party’s) personal belongings, accident and emergency cover, etc., since these are not covered by eCa.
6. eCa shall not be liable to the Client for:
* Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the venue.
* Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, nature disaster, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond eCa control;
* Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience, the Client or any member of the Client’s party may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, the workshop or resulting from any cause whatsoever;
* No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any motor vehicle or trailer belonging to or rented by the Client or its contents;
* Personal belongings are at the Client’s risk at all times.
7. The Client shall accept responsibility for the safety of their person and all members of their party at all times. At the start of the workshop period they will receive important safety information. eCa takes no responsibility for the safety of participants and their guests.
8. No pets are permitted.
9. For the comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted inside the workshop area.
This contract shall be governed by USA, English, Australian and South African law in every particular including information and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in the USA, Australia, England, Eu and South Africa. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in the USA, Australia, England, Eu and South Africa.